Sunday 26 April 2015

What's the connection of self esteem and learning?



This was shared with me by a very inspirational young lady who aspires to make a difference as a student counsellor. When I asked her what she aims for aspires to  or wanted to achieve in her career this is what she sent me. I laughed, I had a tear in my eye, and sat for a moment at the end feeling incredibly proud to be a teacher. This is a must see for every person who comes in contact with children.
What does this mean for me? Well every now and again we become so busy in our own business. Its moments like these that reinvent or realign your true aspirations - why you became a teacher, and to really, truly motivate you to reflect on yourself and the impact you have on a persons life everyday in the classroom.

No comments: