|sourced from maverickandboutique.com|
People shape and influenence environments
Get to know the people around you to effectively cause change
1. insecurity can lead to defensive behaviours
This was the most effective site I could find to best describe fractal leadership.
2. don't present yourself as a know it all
3. presenting what is wrong takes diplomacy when working with successful people
You can be a fractal leader too!
- inspire by role modelling
- walk the talk
- have the heart of the school embodied in your actions
Look for adjacent possibility - a starting point that will make a difference
Identify the skills you have that may inspire others and move forward as a collaborative group and make a difference in education.
This site was the best information about fratal leadership but probably won't answer all of your questions. Let me know if you find a better resource of information on this.